Controller: 2.4GHz mode 2
Channels: 4 Channels
Control distance: Control by phone about 50m,Control by controller about 80m.
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 900mAh li-po battery
Charging time: About 60 minutes
Working time: About 10-15minutes
Battery for remote controller: AA battery (not included)
Item dimension:Folding Size:7*5*2.4 IN/Expanded Size:12.8*12.8*2.4 IN
Item weight: 113g
Function: Track Flight/360-degree Rolling Over/Headless Mode/LED Lights/One Key Automatic Return/Altitude Hold/FPV/VR/Mode/Gravity sensing mode/Speed Mode/A key to take off and land.
1 * Quadcopter
1 * Remote Controller
1 * Charger cable
4 * Mini drone propeller
1 * English manual
1 * Screwdriver
Kind notice:This FPV quadcopter only fit for age above 14+ experienced users.Before assemble the drone,please read the user manual first to know the assembling procedure and how to operate it.
- Customize Route Mode: Just download the App:"SMAO FPV" on your mobile phone and connect to the wifi drone. Design your flight path directly on the screen and fly RC drone in all directions according to your desired air route.
- Perfect Shot:2MP 720P HD Camera,ISO:100-1200 and 120 degree wide angle camera,powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hovering at the current height.Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- FPV:You can connect your phone to the drone,the view will be displayed directly on your phone, and enjoy the world above the horizon,Put your phone into the VR box or wear VR glasses to experience a different perspective.(not included)
- Headless Mode and One Key Automatic Return:Regardless of the aircraft at any angle, the direction of the remote control as the standard for flight, control is more simple, in this mode, when the drone fly to the longer distance, press a key to return button, due to built-in positioning, drone can be easily recalled.
- Funcation:Track Flight/360-degree Rolling Over/Headless Mode/LED Lights/One Key Automatic Return/Altitude Hold/FPV/VR/Mode/Gravity sensing mode/Speed Mode/A key to take off and land.