Looking for something bigger than "palm-sized" but lower priced than 350-size machines? The 230Si is perfect. Stable, easy to see and suitable for outdoor flying, it's a fine choice for seasoned pilots and first-timers - whose odds for success improve dramatically by making use of the model's amazing, built-in intelligent technology.
- Fly indoors or outdoors. LEDs integrated into the body make it easy to see in low-light conditions.
- Complete with 2.4GHz SLT radio, LiPo battery, balancing AC LiPo charger, "AA" batteries and extra rotor blades.
- Intelligent Control modes can be set for beginner-friendly flight or more challenging performance.
- TAGS-FX with 3 gyros and 3 accelerometers provides maximum stability.
- Enjoy 15 minutes of uninterrupted quadcopter fun per battery charge.
Flight control features:
- Altitude Control Management: Offers three modes - auto hover; maximum 10 ft. (3 m) altitude; or manual control. In auto hover, press a button and the 230Si holds your selected altitude.
- Actual Direction Control: Turn it on and the 230Si goes in the same direction that you move the sticks - whether it's flying toward you or away from you.
- Return to Pilot: Brings the 230Si back to its pilot automatically. Simply push a transmitter button. Built-in sensors call the model "home."
- Fail-Safe: If the radio signal is lost while flying, the model holds its altitude and hovers for about one minute. Then it will slowly descend.
- Rotor Diameter: 144 mm (5.7 in)
- Diagonal: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- RTF Weight: 132 g (4.7 oz)
- Requires: Nothing
- Shoots videos and photos, too
- Fly indoors or outdoors
- Up to 15 minutes of flight per charge
- LEDs integrated into the body make it easy to see in low-light conditions
- Includes quadcopter, radio, flight battery, charger, extra rotor blades (4), 4 "AA" batteries, micro digital camera, memory card & card reader