The dynamically durable drone!
The Vista UAV is as easy to fly as it is tough...and it's really, really tough! It's not only ready to fly just as soon as you charge the battery; it includes everything you need to enjoy flying success immediately. Start with an advanced, 3+3 stabilization system for easy flying. Add a radio with four flight modes for tailoring performance to your skills and preferences and a button that delivers pro-quality flips whenever you want. Finish with vivid, eye-catching LEDs for easy tracking and orientation day, or night.
- Assembled drone with LED lights and advanced 3+3 stabilization system
- Durable plastic airframe designed to survive everyday crashes with ease
- Factory-installed motors, ESCs and radio gear
- High-intensity LEDs for easy orientation and tracking - LEDs also flash to alert you to low battery voltage
- 3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers for smooth, stable flight. Accelerometers can be turned off for greater flying freedom
- 3.7V 850mAh LiPo battery for 12-15 minutes of flight time per charge
- High-output USB fast charger to get you back in the air faster
MR100 2.4GHz SLT Radio Features
- Auto-Flip Button for pro-style flips on demand
- 2.4GHz technology, for the best in interference-free flight
- SLT (Secure Link Technology) for creating instant, unbreakable links between the receiver and your transmitter's unique coded signal. Fly with friends and without worry!
- Dual rates and four flight modes (Easy, Normal, Advanced and Expert) to customize response to your skills and preferences
- Sound and light cues to simplify setup, confirm settings and provide alerts
- Digital trims for precise settings and better control
- Fully assembled and equipped drone
- MR100 SLT radio system
- 3.7V 850mAh 1S LiPo battery and USB charger
- 4 "AAA" alkaline batteries
- Extra set of blades
- Instruction Manual
- Diagonal Length: 251 millimeters (9.8 inches)
- Weight: 122 grams (4.3 ounces or 0.27 pounds)
- You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
- No parts are interchangeable between Dromida Ominus and Dromida Vista Quadcopters.
- For pilots 14 years of age and older.
- Suitable for flying both indoors and outdoors.
- As easy to fly as it is tough, with vivid, eye-catching LEDs for easy tracking and orientation day, or night.
- Auto-Flip feature delivers pro-quality flips at the push of a button.
- Four flight modes let you tailor the Viata's performace to your own skills and preferences.
- Fully assembled and includes everything you need to enjoy flying success immediately.