More fun, longer flights, higher resolution!
If you're looking for an affordable drone that takes high-quality videos and photos, look no further than the KODO HD. It's small enough to fly anywhere indoors, and outdoors in calm conditions. Beginners will love how smooth and stable the KODO HD hovers, and the Auto-Flip function lets you execute mid-air flips with just the push of a button. Easy, Normal and Expert flight modes let you tailor the radio's control to match your skill level.
The KODO HD has a sleek, aerodynamic body shell, with LED lights that aid in tracking and orientation. All batteries, including AAA batteries, are included, along with a high-output charger that plugs into a USB port. And because it's fully equipped and assembled, the KODO HD can be wheels up and in the air as soon as you charge the battery.
The digital camera in the KODO HD offers you more than high-definition resolution; it gives you full high-definition 1080p resolution to work with, so you can shoot videos and pictures of unprecedented sharpness and clarity. Camera angle can be adjusted manually on the ground, so you can get the shot you want as soon as you're in the air.
And once you're in the air, you'll enjoy more flight time, too. The KODO HD is nearly 25% (about 12 grams) lighter than the original KODO. That's important, because that means the KODO HD can fly up to 20% longer on a full charge, and fewer charges to slow you down. Its light weight also helps the KODO respond faster and stronger. Flips and other moves suddenly have extra snap!...and you have more room to explore your aerobatic side.
See the difference that a full high-definition camera can make in your videos and photos. Get a KODO HD!
- Shoots crisp photos and HD videos
- Integrated full HD digital 1080p micro tiltable camera with 2GB memory card and card reader
- Easy to fly indoors or outdoors
- Dromida Q106 2.4GHz radio with digital trims and auto-flip button
- Easy, Normal and Expert flight modes
- LED lights for easy day or night tracking
- Three axis gyro stabilization, and three accelerometers for smooth and level flights
- Durable frame
Q106 radio system (not compatible with KODO or KODO II) features:
- 2.4GHz technology for the best in dependable, interference-free control and worry-free flying with your friends.
- Separate camera and video buttons
- Auto Flip button for pro-style flips in the air
- Digital trims for fast, precise performance-tuning
- Mode 1/Mode 2 button to configure controls to your preference
- Easy, Normal and Expert flight modes let you activate the flight features you need, so you can fly the way you want
- Assembled KODO HD with LED
- Full HD digital 1080p video and still camera
- Card reader and 2GB memory card
- Q106 4-channel 2.4GHz radio system
- 3.7V 350mAh LiPo battery and USB charger (battery not compatible with KODO or KODO II)
- AAA batteries
- Installed blade guards
- Extra blades
- Diagonal Length: 106 millimeters (4.17 inches)
- Weight: 40 grams (1.4 ounces or 0.09 pounds)
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
- Shoots crisp photos and HD videos with an integrated 1080p micro digital camera.
- Easy, Normal and Expert flight modes let you tailor the radio's control to match your skill level.
- LED lights for easy day or night tracking.
- Execute mid-air flips with just the push of a button.
- Fully equipped and assembled, the KODO HD can be ready to go as soon as you charge the battery.